09 29 2022 - 09 29 2022
Deal Ring, presented by Rise Financial Services in conjunction with the New York Alternative investment Roundtable, will feature fund managers pitching to a panel of allocator judges called the Ringmasters.
In the style of Shark Tank or Dragon’s Den, the managers hope to land a meeting with a Ringmaster to discuss their fund for a potential allocation. The managers will be prepped and practiced prior to coming on stage. The audience will be made up of alternative industry professionals who will vote for their favorite manager using a mobile application. (Presenting managers for this event have already been selected.)
Ringmasters (allocator judges):
- Ricardo De Albuquerque, Vice President, Forester Capital
- Amy Hirsch, CEO, Paradigm Consulting Services
- Caroline Lovelace, COO, Appomattox Advisory, Inc.
- Donald Motschwiller, CEO, First New York Investment Management
- Bella Brenner, Altum Credit
- Michael Jaggers-Radoff, JRX Capital Management
- Manoj Ramnani, 93 Capital
- Christine Sobolewski, Applied Fundamental Research
A cocktail reception will follow the presentations.