Become a Sponsor – Platinum
Management Committee Participation
- A representative of your firm will become a voting member of our Management Committee, invited to attend monthly meetings, present your sponsorship goals and explore how the committee can help meet them.
Featured Sponsor at an Event
- Once a year/on a rotating basis with other Platinum sponsors, your firm will be a Featured Event Sponsor. You may provide materials about your firm at the registration desk, offer a brief introduction and introduce the event’s speaker(s). You may invite additional guests from your firm to attend this event.
Complimentary Memberships and Guests
- Four individual Roundtable memberships are available for employees of the firm.
- Your firm may invite a limited number of guests to Roundtable events, subject to availability.
- The Roundtable will showcase your firm at monthly in-person events and virtual programs.
- Your firm’s logo will appear on the Roundtable’s website with hyperlinks to your firm’s website, and will be prominently displayed at all events.
- The Roundtable website will feature a description of your firm emphasizing how you service the alternative investment industry.
Thought Leadership Content
- Your firm is encouraged to submit publications and articles for editorial consideration and distribution to the Roundtable audience.
- The Roundtable will issue a press release announcing your firm’s sponsorship.
Sponsors partner with the Roundtable to advance its mission, to raise the awareness of their firm among a target audience of alternative investment professionals, and to develop relationships with members through valuable networking opportunities. By bringing together a diverse group of individuals through various forums, the Roundtable provides an excellent venue to discuss a broad range of topical issues currently affecting the alternative investment community.