Alternatives currently represent over $12 trillion in assets under management, while assets in liquid alternatives are growing rapidly.
The CAIA Association Mission:
- Establish the CAIA designation as the benchmark for alternative investment education worldwide
- Promote professional development through continuing education, innovative research and thought leadership
- Advocate high standards of professional ethics
- Connect industry professionals globally
- Globally recognized credential for professionals managing, analyzing, distributing, or regulating alternative investments.
- Highest standard of achievement in alternative investment education.
- Comprehensive program comprised of a two-tier exam process:
- Level I assesses understanding of various alternative asset classes and knowledge of the tools and techniques used to evaluate the risk-return attributes of each one.
- Level II assesses application of the knowledge and analytics learned in Level I within a portfolio management context.
- Both levels include segments on ethics and professional conduct.
If you missed the you event you can view the presentation here -> (swfoct2016)